Instagram Facebook LinkedIn
Riders Profile of Sodikart rider, Anthony Abbasse.
Riders Profile of Sodikart rider, Anthony Abbasse.
04 mei 2017 
in Karting

Riders Profile of Sodikart rider, Anthony Abbasse.

We are proud sponsor of the Sodikart factory racing team, and its riders. Therefore we asked Sodikart rider Anthony Abbasse some interesting questions.

Anthony Abbasse of the Sodikart Team.

Anthony Abbasse of the Sodikart Team.

Anthony, how did you get into karting?
My father. He drove for fun and participated in some races in endurance championships, but at first it was just for fun with his friends and family members.

Is karting a big part of your life?
Go-kart is 90% of my life. I train every day: sport, fitness, practice session with my own go-kart. And of course, test development and races with Sodikart. The rest of 10% is time to spend with my friends and family.

Who is your hero?
At first my hero is my father. In the future I want to be like him: He sacrificed a lot for me, he is a nice person. For sure I have many heroes like Hamilton, Loeb, Usain Bolt, Schumacher, Zidane. I learned a lot by following these guys!

What do you hope to achieve in the future?
This year we attend to have podium and victory in CIK championship, but for sure the goal number 1 is to be world champion.

Any advice for kids wanting to become a professional like you?
For kids i want to advice, to have pleasure at first, believe in your dream, work to realize it, and for sure going step by step. Don’t go too fast, respect the category. When you lose you learn more than when you win, so don’t give up.

Nice to know: The sodikart factory racing team ride with VROOAM factory racing oil.

Place comment


We know how a product should perform in the highest level of racing and marine industry, therefore we developed an exclusive range of lubricants to exceed your expectations.


We create and innovate with full commitment and product dedication, as we are a company of enthusiasts. Performance is our main priority at all times.

A smaller title

This area can be filled with loads of content. Make sure you don't use too much text, keep it clean and simple!